The most popular classes at CrossFit Coolhaven
CrossFit prides itself to be one of the safest sports. We therefore ask every new CrossFit ...
The WOD (Workout Of the Day) is a CrossFit workout which trains your whole body through a ...
Once you have participated in the Fundamental classes, you are ready to join the Open Gym. ...
Danny is a highly experienced personal trainer who is a qualified Muay Thai instructor as ...
Every Sunday afternoon from 12.30pm tot 13.45pm we are offering a yoga class. Yoga perfect ...
crossfit, muay thai, pt
My name is Danny Jansen, founder and owner of CrossFit Coolhaven. I have been an active sportsman since I was a young boy. About 22 years ago I started Muay Thai and I have since spent extensive perio ...
I’m Flávio Eiró, coach at Crossfit Coolhaven since 2017. After four years training Crossfit seriously, I’ve decided to combine my passion for teaching with this hobby and support other people to ...
Hoi, ik ben Marsha en jullie Yin Yoga docent bij CrossFit Coolhaven. Yin Yoga is een rustige meditatieve vorm van yoga waarin houdingen langer worden vastgehouden. Ideaal voor iedereen die ontspanning ...
- Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar.
- Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat.
- Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch.
- Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds.
- Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast.
- Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow.
- Routine is the enemy.
- Keep workouts short and intense.
- Regularly learn and play new sports.
Let us explain
CrossFit is constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. All CrossFit workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, wei ...
Olympic weightlifting is a strength training where a heavy object in one go (or with a brief stop at the shoulders) gets lifted above our heads. We use barbells with weights which we either pull (R ...
Wall balls are an integral part of CrossFit. This exercise consists of a squat with a medicine ball, which is followed by an explosive rise while you throw the ball up 3 meters and catch it back again ...
WHAT OTHERS SAY
You straight away feel welcome at CrossFit Coolhaven. All WODs are well thought out and even when there’s quite a few people, you can rest assured to get plenty of personal attention to improve your technique. Highly recommended.
The CrossFit Journal is a fitness, health and lifestyle publication dedicated to the improvement of athletic performance and quality of life.